英语童话剧:白雪公主<剧本>
SNOW WHITE CONTENTS
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人
P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物
音乐起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
One day, In the king’s palace:
----白雪出场
S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
猎人出场
H: Yes, my queen
音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please
A: what’s the matter with you?
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
A: bite you bite you …
小动物追赶猎人下场
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
I will eat a little and lie down.
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1/Look, somebody ate my food----
2/somebody drank my water----
3/someone is sleeping now----
4/What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5/How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
Nice to meet you!
D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----
6/ welcome to our house!----
7/Would you like to live here?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
who’s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up…
音乐起,动物引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help!
P: My pleasure
威尼斯商人——适合英语课堂4人话剧表演(加上故事的介绍,要五个人)
故事介绍:
《威尼斯商人》 是莎士比亚早期的重要作品,是一部具有极大讽刺性的喜剧。大约作于1596~1597年。剧本的主题是歌颂仁爱、友谊和爱情,同时也反映了资本主义早期商业资产阶级与高利贷者之间的矛盾,表现了作者对资产阶级社会中金钱、法律和宗教等问题的人文主义思想。这部剧作的一个重要文学成就,就是塑造了夏洛克这一惟利是图、冷酷无情的高利贷者的典型形象。
故事开始:
S: I ask for what is mine by law!
夏洛克:我要求得到根据法律属于我的东西。
B: I offer ten times the money that Antonio has borrowed. Please change the law a little so that we may save Antonio.
巴萨尼奥:我愿出十倍于安东尼奥的借款,请您把法律稍为变更一下,使我们能够救出安东尼奥的生命。
P: We cannot change a law. If one law is changed, then people will later want to change other laws. According to the law, Shylock may have a pound of flesh to be cut off by him
鲍西娅:我们不能变更法律是变更了一条法律,那么人们还会要变更别的法律的。 根据法律,夏洛克可以得到一磅肉
S: Oh, wise young judge!
夏洛克:噢,聪明年轻的法官啊!
A: Do all men kill the things they do not love?
安东尼奥:难道所有的人都要铲除他们所不爱的东西吗?
P: Do you wish to say anything, Antonio?
鲍西娅:安东尼奥,你还想说什么吗?
A: Only a little. Goodbye Bassanio. Don't be sad for me. Tell your wife about me and how much I loved you. If Shylock cuts deep enough, I'll pay him back with all my heart.
安东尼奥:我只想说一点。巴萨尼奥,永别了。不要为我悲伤。把我的情况告诉你的妻子,对她说我多么爱你。要是夏洛克割得够深的话,我就要以整个心偿还他的债了。
B: Let me take you in my arms and say goodbye. I love you more than my own life, more than my wife, and more than all the world.
巴萨尼奥:让我拥抱你一下,说声再见吧。我爱你胜过爱我自己的生命、自己的妻子和整个世界。
P: Do you have a doctor, Shylock, to stop Antonio's blood?
鲍西娅:夏洛克,你是否请了医生来给安东尼奥止血呢?
S:BUT no the requirement in this contract
夏洛克:借约上可没有这一条。
B: That fox!
巴萨尼奥:你这只狐狸!
P: Take your pound of flesh! But he has not promised to give you any of his blood. If you let one drop of his blood fall, you will lose all your land and all your money.
鲍西娅:割走你要的那一磅肉吗。但是他并没有答应给你他身上的任何一滴血。要是你让他身上的血流下一滴,你将失去你所有的土地和财产。
S: Is that the law?
夏洛克:法律上是这样说的吗?
P: That is the law.That is the justice,
鲍西娅:这就是法律。这就是公正
A:Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man!
安东尼奥:噢,博学的法官!噢,聪明的年轻人!
S: I want the money. Give me ten times the money that I borrow to Antonio.
夏洛克:我愿意要钱。请给我加10倍还给我安东尼奥向我借的钱
B: Here it is. (He cries out, full of joy.)
巴萨尼奥:钱在这儿。(他满怀喜悦地喊了出来。)
P: Wait, Shylock. The law of Venice says that if anyone tries to kill or murder any citizen of Venice,everything that he owns shall be taken away from him.therefore, go down on your knees and beg the Duke for mercy.
鲍西娅:等一等,夏洛克。威尼斯的法律规定任何企图杀害或谋害任何威尼斯公民的人,他所有的一切必须被没收。因此你快快跪下请求公爵开恩吧
S: Good sir. I beg for mercy and beg your pardon.. When you take my money away from me, you also take my life.
夏洛克:仁慈的先生,我乞求你的饶恕和原谅。我的钱财对我就像生命一样宝贵。你们没收了我的财物,也就是要了我的命。
A: I shall be happy to give up my part of Shylock's money. Shylock must promise to leave the money upon his death to his daughter and her husband.
安东尼奥:我将高兴地放弃我应得的夏洛克财产的那一半。夏洛克必须答应在他死后把这笔财产留给他的女儿和女婿
S: I promise. Let me go home now. I am not well.
夏洛克:我答应。现在让我回家吧。我不舒服。
A B:Young bright judge!Ah I really admire you!
安东尼奥,巴萨尼奥:年轻明亮的法管 我真的很佩服你
(好心的我尽力了,祝你成功!)
上边的白雪公主不错,可以试试ao