《Bads Seed》
不然让她盯上你?
Babs Seed, Babs Seed, she's just a bad, bad seed
芭布丝,芭布丝,坏丫头就是她
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
[Apple Bloom]
Hiding from a bully, we know it isn't right
我们虽然躲她,不是个好办法
But the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we aren't lookin' for a fight
但可爱标记童子军并不想要打架
[Scootaloo]
Oh, she'll go home soon, and then we'll have some peace again
愿她回家,我们才能求得平安
But for now, we're staying out of her way 'til then
但现在我们也只能四处躲藏
[Apple Bloom]
Everywhere we turn, she's just a step ahead
我们走到哪,都会被她先抢
[Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo]
Babs Seed, Babs Seed, what we gonna do?
芭布丝,芭布丝,我们怎么办?
Got a bully on our tail
小恶棍紧追不放
Gotta hide, we gotta bail
我们也只能躲
Babs Seed, Babs Seed, if she's after you
芭布丝,芭布丝,她会找上你
Gotta run, we gotta flee
我们赶紧快逃离
Gotta hurry, don't you see?
不然让她盯上你?
Why so mean? Why so crude?
太可恶,太粗鲁
Why so angry? Why so rude?
狂暴愤怒,又残酷
Can't you be nice? Can't we be friends?
友爱和善?真的很难?
Isn't it sad? Is this how it all ends?
这样的结局是不是有些遗憾?
Babs Seed, Babs Seed, she's just a bad, bad-
芭布丝,芭布丝,坏丫头就是她
Babs Seed, Babs Seed, she's just a bad, bad-
芭布丝,芭布丝,坏丫头就是她
Babs Seed, Babs Seed-
巴布西西,巴布西西,
[Scootaloo]
She's just a bad, bad seed!
坏丫头就是她!
是这个不
no·11 (第70集)可爱军团:我们的心就像大马一样强大
下载地址:http://www.4399er.com/erge/egmp3/20140707-99080.html
hearts as strong as horses
we are the toughest little ponies in the town我们是小马谷最坚强的小马驹
got the moves, got the mojo行动起来 好运常伴
no harder working ponies around再也没有比我们更努力的小马了
we are a trio,work as a team我们是三人组 我们齐心协力
we will be the first ponies out on the flag-waving scene当旗帜飘扬我们会赢得第一
we get going when the going gers tough明知艰难,我们却勇往直前
we know our very best is just never enough我们做到没有最好只有更好
we are kinda short,but so what我们个子矮 但是又怎么样
we don't get defeated我们绝对不会被打败
we could take a little break,but we don't need it 我们可以稍作休息,却完全不需要
we've got hearts as strong as horses我们的心就和大马一样坚强(重复3次)
when we put our minds together, we can achieve 我们开动脑筋 团结就是力量
we are cutie mark crusaders我们是可爱军团
and you shoud believe we've got determination to represent the nation for the win而你要相信 我们决心要赢
we've got hearts as strong as horses我们的心就和大马一样坚强(重复3次)
and we've playing to win as we gallop to glory我们向着荣誉前进
we can conquer any challenge we're in我们能战胜一切
we've got hearts ,hearts as strong as horses我们的心就和大马一样坚强
as strong as horses就和大马一样坚强